Monday, June 16, 2014

I've Gone Cottage!

Hi friends, sorry for the radio silence. I had a health scare at the beginning of the year and am just now finding my equilibrium again. One of the things that came from it is a sense that time is limited and I should be doing exactly what I want because one never knows.

So I went cottage! I took stock of what I want my home to be like and I wanted to use my vintage pieces and quilts. I wanted some rustic furniture and PINK. Every room in my condo has been under going a transformation. It all started with some gorgeous Murano lamps I purchased on Craigslist and snowballed from there. I still have some painting, drapes to make and general tweaking before I show off the final product. But I will be sharing snippets in the weeks to come.

This is the imaginary place that I now live. I haven't moved. Just changed my mindset. I can't have this but I can create this same feeling. I can't wait to share the changes!
And you might have noticed some changes to the blog. Of course I had to redecorate it also. There are still things to be done but I'll be updating it over the next few days. I apologize if things look wonky for a bit in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment