Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!

It was my birthday Saturday. 46 years old. I don't feel that old. Seems like yesterday I was 32. Life was pretty good at 32. Life isn't bad now. Just not maybe 32 good. Does that make sense?

Anyway I bought myself some birthday presents. First off this beautiful 5"x7" painting by Kerry Steele. Isn't it pretty? My friendly UPS man delivered it today. It was packaged very nicely. It has wonderful texture to it. And I love the pink and orange. I am still trying to find the right place for it so this is the picture from Kerry's website and not in my home. I'll update you when it lands somewhere. I'm trying it out in several rooms and it looks great everywhere I put it!


I also bought myself a new watch. There are so many pretty reasonable priced watches out there it was hard to choose. I got this one from Overstock.com but in a navy blue color. It was a cheap $12.00 (but looks more expensive) watch but I liked its big face and the bling on the bezel. It's rubber band is kinda fun. So much better than the boring men's Timex I've been wearing.


My Brother and Sister-in-Law took me out for dinner on Sunday. It was so Yummy! We spent 3.5 hours in the restaurant just chatting and enjoying the delicious food. Such a nice present.  

All in all it was a very good birthday indeed.


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday -- nice gifts - I always buy myself presents too- birthdays and Christmas too.

    ReplyDelete